Email Etiquette

Email Etiquette

1. You must not send me more than 2 fwds per day and a maximum of 4 per week.

2. You must not send me emails that will:

ruin my sex life

cause bad luck to follow me

cause msn to block me

cause someone to be, drugged, beaten,killed, or vanquished from the planet simply because I didnt fwd it to 5 or more persons.

3. You must in the event that you receive such an email as described in #2 read #2 and follow advise given.

4. You must not send me emails that have a long list of 'senders' and 'sendees' I really only need to know that it came from you.

5.You must not send me emails with attached files that are not for the "faint hearted". NB I am "faint hearted'

6. You must not send me emails that have attached files that simply do not open or open only after I send it to ----amount of people.

7. You must not send me emails inviting me to join any online groups. I have joined them all already. Thank you.

8. You must not send me emails asking me to fwd it so that you can win a a trip to Disney Land or free icecream or any other thing of that nature. I will not fwd it.

9. You must not send me emails that contain obscenity of any nature each day i go to work, turn on the tv, walk down the street, listen to my radio and they all help me to reach my quota.

10. You must not send me emails asking me to prove how much I: love you, am your friend, want the best for you, want to see you in heaven or anyother place, or how much I know you. You will not get it back and I do not want to be the cause of anyone's depressive state.


yea sometimes I am too idle for my own good but I know you feel me on some of these lmao




©Adriana S. King
May 2, 2006

Leave a Reply