Cleaning House

The more I clean the more messy it  becomes.

I am here trying to get my room sorted, I will soon have to put away the winter clothes and seeing that I only have about 3 months left here in Taiwan I decided to just start sorting my room now.

The plan is to pack all winter clohtes and all other pieces that I won't be taking home in bags so that I can drop them off in a receptacle for those who need. For those of you in Taiwan this receptacle is down on He Ping Rd. you can email me for directions.

Anyways here I am packing away; so far I have two medium garbage bags full, but it seems to me that no matter how much I pack away my room still looks a mess.

Then I started thinking about how sometimes our lives are like that, no matter how many steps we take forward, how many mistakes we never repeat, how many good we do, we somehow never seem to get it all done.

I guess we just have to keep trying, and if someone walks in while we are in the process of cleaning our lives and remarks "My, my, my aren't you just a mess", just smile and say, " I am a work in progress, sorry if you aren't too" .

Leave a Reply