Stand or Fall

They say if you stand for nothing you will fall for anything.

I remember reading once that when the "Say no to Drugs" campaign was launched Nancy Reagan posed the question- If we are asking children to say no to drugs what are we asking them to say yes to?


Sometimes we don't think that far.

Always, we tend to be more certain of the things we don't like, the people we can't stand, the subjects that disgust us, but when asked about what we like, about what we believe in we pause...

I guess the things we don't like are the "nothing" we are standing for;...don't get confused...I am a bit confused...I think lol

All I am saying is that I wish we were able to clearly state the things we stand for, and actually STAND for them...be steadfast and bold.

It is far too easy to fall when you afraid to stand.

Leave a Reply