I am not your Baby

Now people who know me will tell you I am one of the friendliest people they know. I will talk to a fly if it says hello. So, if you hear me say I am not talking to someone or you see me ignore someone it has to be a very good reason.



Take today I am passing the market, minding my own business. I am passing this rasta man selling some herbal stuff...they catch my eyes. I look to the rasta man now mit decides to smile and give me this index finger call. Well I immediately swung around to see if somebody had come up on my left side, there was no one. Well I just point my nose down the road and went about my business full speed. I neither push up my mouth or said a word to him.

Seriously? That is how as a man you would try to get a woman to have a conversation with you?

Then you know this 'type' are the first ones to call  you "fresh", how you feel you in things.

They seep, or call you "Princess", or some other term reserved for your friends, and family expecting you to stop what you are doing and give them your full attention.

What is so hard in saying- "Hi, good morning".

Meet me anywhere and say "Hello", see if I don't respond.

Now try any of them foolish antics and see if I don't ignore you.

If you want a woman to talk to you all you have to be is polite, there is no need to use so called endearing terms (sweet heart, baby, sugar, princess...) because most women find these offensive when coming from strangers.


Agreed? How do you handle situations like these? Are you bothered when men are just a bit too friendly in the way they address you?

Leave a Reply