Total Fitness

Many of us spend most of our time getting our minds in shape; books, television, the internet we ingest it all.  Pity we don't spend as much time getting our bodies and souls in shape. 

Total fitness should be our goal mind, body and soul.


Each takes daily work, if you wake up one morning and realize that all three are in excellent shape it simply means you have to keep going to maintain that fitness level or to improve on it; the day you stop pushing you will find out how easy it is to get back to being unfit.

That's my goal total fitness. I spend too much time shaping my mind and little time on my soul and body.  For the soul I am going to try meditation and for the body I am doing the Jillian Micheals 30 Day shred which is a wonderful video.

Wish me luck!!

Leave a Reply