Stop!

When was the last time you actually stopped and literally "smell the roses"?

Today on my walk home from the night market I had paused for a few seconds to look at a flower I had never really noticed before but it must have been there for a while because it was a big plant. Two plus years I have lived on this street and I have never seen that flower. So I stood there for a bit just looking the the plant in all its glory, then I walked on some more and with every few steps there was another wonder in front me.


With all the negative things around us it is important for us to find some balance so that our spirits aren't overwhelmed and we turn into bitter, callous beings.  There is still beauty all around us and in us we just have to stop for a second and look.

Take some time today to stop and admire the beauty of what is around you, you are blest to be able to do so!






One Response so far.

  1. Shaddy says:

    Will def try to do this today.. i haven't forgotten about my guest post ehhh :)enjoy the flowers

Leave a Reply