Stupid People

Growing up I was told to never call someone stupid so now that I am older I tend to be 'smart' about the way I do it; for instance I sometimes asks "Are you sure that is what you want to say" or I just give them the 'I think that was really stupid' look.  When I do this I don't feel too badly and I guess they don't feel too stupid, or maybe they do, I don't know.


In any event there are days when I feel like I am bombarded with one stupid act after another and I just have to take a few deep breaths to calm myself.

We have to know what battles to fight and which ones to let go, somebody told me along time ago that if you are caught arguing with a fool, from a distance people won't know who is who.  I hold on to that like crazy glue on your fingers and whenever I find myself with my back against the wall it helps me to hold my tongue.

People are going to annoy you every day and some days it will take heaven and earth for you not to retaliate, today was one of those days for me, but today I held my tongue.

Leave a Reply