Have to be!

Have to be you know me eh! Have to be!

It is amazing the way gossip spreads one person says something and then every body else takes it and sprinkle it all over the place.


Then when it gets back to the subject of the gossip if they are like me they will just laugh. Many have gotten a good beat down because of gossip eh, so remember that.

There will always be people who know some things about you, and some who know little about you; but always there will be people who are quite certain that they know everything about you.

I discover new things about me almost every day so it is always funny when people act as though they know everything about me. My usual response, "Have to be you know me eh!"

I always give people the benefit of the doubt because I know how it is to be gossiped about, most of us do. However, it seems as though we forget that gossip is usually an attempt to break someone... when we are not the someone in question.

Do so nah like so!

Don't let the gossip you hear about others make you miss out on meeting beautiful souls, just imagine what they might have heard about you.

Leave a Reply