Date Them ALL!!

Now everybody expects you to make a wise choice when it comes to settling down and getting married but have you ever noticed that these same people expect you to just date one person ...ever.


How in the world are you to make a choice if you don't date different people...I don't get it.

We seem to think that because a woman is dating someone she is having sex with them. So if she is dating 4 guys she is having sex with all four, (you know at this point she automatically becomes a whore right?).

For me dating is simply a process to get to know someone and I see no reason why I cant date more than one guy at the same time. So what if I went to dinner with John last night, does it mean that I can't go to dinner with Luke tomorrow? For some people this is a big NO, but until John and I have the "let's make us exclusive talk", I think we are both allowed to date (get to know) other people.

Dating is not marriage, there are no contracts in dating. Date who you want , when you want, and how you want, don't be duped into exclusivity when there is none.

Pressures often come from church members especially, who have "seen you out with different guys", honey as long as you can sleep well at nights and know what you are doing and what you are not doing...do you.

Of course if you rather run down the aisle with the first man you meet then do that to, you have to know for you.


Leave a Reply