Old Fire Sticks/ How's the love life...

One of the good things about being gone for a bit and then resurfacing is that you get to see all your 'old fire sticks'.

Some you avoid talking to for too long, and some you laugh with as if you were never separated.


Then there are the usual questions from everybody; "You single?", "Why you single?," and the one question I am asked over and over is "How is the love life?".

Is it a must for me to have a love life or this is just some standard question that every young man or woman must be asked?  Is it really strange for a young person to say; "I am single"? Why is it being single is hardly ever seen as a choice but usually as a sentence?

You couldn't possible enjoy being single. Yes it is sometimes a lonely road but I am sure when you think of some of these 'old fire sticks', you count your blessings and say a prayer lol

I don't hate men nor am I 'partial' to women, lol just an ordinary young woman trying to get a grip on her self and on life. I am not a hard court, so I am not looking for any players, if you 'got game' I could direct you to a few places lol...no charge.








Leave a Reply