My Birthday

Well the day started the minute my Japanese friend Daijiro wished me happy birthday (if you are a Westerner who is living or has lived in the East, and you love birthdays you know it is a two day affair- Eastern birthday + Western Birthday), please don't tell me I am the only person who does this.

When the Western birthday came though, I was on the computer chatting with a friend in Bim then left that conversation to do my yearly devotion and thanks giving service (I am preacher, congregation, and everybody in this service).  On my way to my room to begin service I turned on the tv to see what's on (we all know how Satan busy), but Karib Cable apparently decided I was to have no cable that night.  Service was great!  I read a few scriptures, sang a few songs and said a prayer for people like you then went to bed.

My mother woke me up the morning to give me my goodies :) and so the day was off with a good start.

The day was spent up and down town with my friend Aloma running errands (good errands, happy errands). Ran into a few friends. The evening was spent with Reanna, we even met a guy who shares my birthday. 

Nuff said...

It was a beautiful day, I was happy to spend it in my homeland (rain free).

I am thankful for life! Thankful for family and good friends!

One Response so far.

  1. JL says:

    more more more! lol

Leave a Reply