I'm bored to tears

I am not a lesbian but seriously most men bore me... I am bored to tears.

I would like to find the principal of that 'man school' that keeps producing these clones, these drones that suck the very life and joy out of me sometimes.

Every now and then someone comes along who sparks my interest and by day four I am bored, but sometimes I push myself and I pray for strength to endure because I have friends who convince me that sometimes you just have to stick it out. So I stick it out and then I become even more bored and just have to give up lol.

Why are there so many men who talk about themselves for hours on end, who would hardly notice if you said nothing at all or actually fell asleep.  I really hate people who brag about what they have accomplished or what they can offer me. What I hate most are the men who figure they know exactly what a woman like me wants. Oh how I wish they did!  I hate men who go on about past relationships and the girls they have had, seriously why do I need all this information, if they were that good to you then just go back to them. I hate men who have no future (no plans), just content with watching life go by.

There are too many "hate men" in this so I will end this note, because I don't hate men I am just bored...I am bored to tears. lol

2 Responses so far.

  1. Pastora B says:

    Should I think from this note that you are looking for a 'man'? just a genuine question....

    On the other hand am tempted to ask this question, what do wish to see in the very man you would love to have and what are you really looking for?

  2. Well until there is a ring on my finger yes I am looking. To know what I want in a man please read "To my Sweetheart" http://caribbeanwomanincharge.blogspot.com/2011/09/to-my-sweetheart.html

Leave a Reply