I like girls!!

So after seeing Paul Keens Douglas live for the first time in my life, fantastic show by the way, my girls and I went to a local bar and restaurant to just lime for a bit.

We are there just chatting when a waitress comes over to us looking a bit sheepish, so I turned to Reanna and Jozelle thinking well maybe they had called her but they too were just looking at her. After what seemed like a good five minutes she puts out her hands looks at me and says somebody asked me to give this to you, I look down at her hand and she slowly reveals a a folded piece of paper.

I took it and slowly opened it anticipating that it was a 'secret admirer' type note with maybe a phone number or asking for mine, something like that.

I glanced at the paper and sure enough there was a question but what it said was nothing I would have anticipated.

There on this piece of paper that was folded about eight or so times was one simple question; "A curious mind wants to know if you into girls"; below were two options "yes", "no".

I laughed. I showed the other girls and they laughed too.

I answered the question as honestly as I could "yes"; I am into girls.

I love almost everything about girls, and women, there are things I would love to change about us at times but I think as we mature we see the wrongs and we try to correct them.  Those who are further along in the journey should always remember to try and help those who are just starting out on the journey of self discovery.

The female mind, body and soul are beautiful when nurtured with the right type of foods.  Staying on course is never easy but the rewards are fantastic. 

I hang around a lot of men and my longest serving friend is a guy but I am very much into girls, and would do anything I can to help a sister or even a brother.

Leave a Reply