Whores!!

My Uncle once said to me "Dri generalize before you specialize". 

It is something that I have always stuck with and it is something that I share with young girls all the time, because at the time I was youngER lol and I guess it was his way of warning me about rushing into a relationship that was beyond my years.


When we are young and in love, the thought never crosses our mind that it might not last, we figure that we have found THE ONE and we often end up losing ourselves to someone we eventually lose.

As a woman you should never be afraid to date and to explore your options, to learn about yourself and to learn about men. Some are genuine, some only want to get into your panties.  Some people will look on and assume that because you are dating you are sleeping with every Tom, Dick and Harry, and so there will be a few who would call you names such as "whore" at the end of the day you know who you are and, what you about.

Never let "bad mouth" scare you into or away from relationships.

Leave a Reply