What if

Sometimes we spend too much time asking "what if".  What if I do, what if I don't, what if I did say that,what if I hadn't said that. So many what ifs confuse us that for the most part we remain immobile...and of course that is followed by another what if. 

Taking a chance on love is probably one of the biggest what ifs.  What if I had given him my number, what if I didn't return his call, what if I didn't see him today, what if I had just kept to myself.  You never know how its going to turn out. Some relationships disappoint us and others we completely enjoy. At the end of the day there is only one thing that is important: having enough courage to take the chance.

Taking the chance is pushing "what if" aside it is not always important to know exactly how it is going to end, you just have to be bold and have faith in he who is bigger than you.  Ask for God's guidance and remain steadfast in your convictions, hold on tightly to your values and you will be ok.

Jan. 28, 2008

Leave a Reply