Perfect Guy

Perfect Guy, Imperfect Packaging


Sometimes as women we are just too picky!  We all have our ideals for men and relationships and finding the balance in it all is not an easy task, to make matters worse sometimes our friends
 only help to make things harder.
I have seen my friends in relationships with men and have thought, “hmm that’s a bit odd”. I don’t ever say it to them though because I think we need to allow people to find happiness,  free from judgement. I would rather my friends be happy with a man I didn’t picture them with than be taken for granted by a man I think they look good with.
I would date them all, tall, short, fat, skinny, black, white, indian, asian if they approached me in a respectful manner and have great teeth. Sorry great teeth is a must. I like men who pay attention to the little things.
We are always saying to each other “never judge a book by its cover” sometimes I think we take that literally because when it comes to men the metaphoric meaning eludes us.
Never be so caught up in finding your ideal that you overlook him because he wasn’t packaged right.  

©Adriana S. King

Leave a Reply