This battle- Ugh

So there I was waiting in line for my food...if you know me you know I hate waiting in lines for food.

Woman next to me, is looking at me... lol now if you really know me you would know there is nothing I love more than to stare at people when they figure they could out stare me.

So the game was on.

She cracks. I WIN. She smiles. I say, "What?"


She looks at me and mutters something about if she says what she wants to  say I might get upset. I look at her face and immediately I knew what she was going to say, so I told her to just say what she wants to say, that her words will certainly not bother me. Now words are powerful yes, but trust me if you are not important to me your words will not bother me, and if you are important to me and your words do bother me it would only be a few seconds. I just need enough time to remind myself that you aren't perfect and then I'm good.

Okay back on track now...

She musters up some courage and continues...is the make up, you look cute with it you know but you look cute without it too.

So then I asked her well what exactly is your point then isn't it a matter of personal preference...

She stares at me. lol

I go about my business.

MAC face on point.


One Response so far.

  1. Mimi says:

    Go 'head with ya fine self!!

Leave a Reply