Be Strong!

Yesterday when I logged into my Facebook account one of the first posts that I saw was from cousin Jozelle: "Your period of 'testing' only ends when God's purpose has been accomplished...so if you are still going through it...hold fast, be strong, trusting that the end the Lord has in store is Perfect. Be blessed everyone."



To say that this was timely is an understatement, I try always to have faith in my fate but you know at times that is quite difficult. I find myself now in a battle with my former University that at times leaves me feeling quite 'off set' but little statements like this and encouragement from family and  friends  help to keep me focus.


So what am I focussed on?  At first I was focussed on my own benefits and then eventually I started looking at the bigger picture and so have decided that at the end of all this there will be some good. At times we are placed in the position to do good and sometimes we are placed in positions to have good done to us, whatever the case we have to embrace it all fully.


What ever you are going through, whatever has you troubled will pass, it must pass that is just the way the world is. One day we are on top of the rock and the next the rock is on top of us (think I heard this in a song once). 


 When you are on top help others and when you are below I hope you have persons to help pull you out. In every adversity that you might face remain firm in your beliefs and be strong.  


Sometimes we have to forget about the battles and focus on the war!



Leave a Reply