Tired









I believe in giving my best, if I am too tired of doing something, or too tired to do something, I stop...I rest.

There are few things worse than someone giving you half baked affection, half baked effort, half baked  loyalty...I am sure you ketch the drift.

If you are unable to put your best foot forward do not be afraid to say , "No". Yes it would upset a few but in the end they might just be better off...you might be better off also. 

Take time to love yourself and to rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit. 

Never get so caught up in life that you forget to recharge.

Rest is important. 

Rest.

Avoid that relationship/friendship that drains you, and leaves you too tired for yourself. Avoid that activity that kills your spirit, weakens your body and destroys your brain cells :)


Leave a Reply