Idle Entry

Lately, when I am on Facebook, there is always some guy liking a booty shot on a particular page.

First time I saw the notice, I followed the link to see the photo, the second time it happened I did the same and I looked through quite a few of the shots.


Some very attractive women.

However, I was more fascinated by the comments rather than the photos. While most men appear to be, 'going nuts'; most women seem unable to write a comment without using the word "fake".

Why are we so quick to pull down another?

Wake up ladies you might be 'evenly proportioned', or small in some areas, but never be quick to assume  that a woman who is 'blessed beyond reason' in certain areas is "fake". Never assume that because someone is of a particular race it is impossible for them to have big breast, broad hips, or big bottom...grow up.

 That is some serious "haterade".

Leave a Reply