Learn to Love Again

The world is a confusing place and boy girl relationships simply make things worse. :)

Ok ignore the smiley face I am quite serious.

I have been listening to Pink's "Just Give Me a Reason", and every time I play it the line "we're just bent, not broken" sticks with me . The song goes on to say "we can learn to love again".

I believe though that there are two things you cannot force- love and compatibility.

Now before I ramble on and on the question is this- "When do you consider a relationship bent and not broken?



Today the world is saying to you, "Why you put up with that ?".

Tomorrow the question is, "Why you didn't stick it out?"



Are we bent or are we broken? Do I stick with you or do I leave?

There is no manual...the only thing to do is to put your choices in a bag and pick one.

Leave a Reply