HELOOOOOO

GOOD MORNING WORLD!!!!!




To those who have been asking about the blog updates, thank you, it is a good feeling to know that you have actually been looking for them.

I took a little break from blogging, not a planned holiday, was just going through writer's block I suppose...little or no inspiration.

I have to tell you something though- there are quite a few gentlemen remaining in this world.

This week on my way home in a mini van, I had the trouble of keeping my laptop and my work bag on my lap, away from the other passengers.  Unfortunately I was given one of those seats where you have to move to 'let out' passengers from the back. As soon as the van made its first stop the guy next to me offered to take my laptop, and he held on to this laptop until we were out of the bus, coincidentally we came out at the same stop.

I had to smile, and I have been smiling ever since. Each time I think of this incident it gives me a warm feeling, men get so much bashing that sometimes we forget that their are some genuinely kind ones still left.

To all the men who respect women, and do their part in making us smile- Hello!

Enjoy your day peeps! 

Leave a Reply