Chronic Complainers

I got up this morning and did numerous searches on how to deal with negative people.  I really was looking for some sort of solution instead I ended with a bunch of suggestions that go 50/50 lol. So, here I am back at square one, but I have learnt that a few of the things I have been trying are wrong (hmm not sure how that works out when the things I can try or only effective SOMETIMES).


I know sometimes I complain when I have had a hard day or a rough night, and someone adds to it I might find the need to say hey back up a bit I already have quite a bit going on, let me get some of this off then you can add your crap to the pile. For me that is normal, I mean seriously the decision to be happy isn't always an easy one to make but it is the smarter choice. 

This I think is what separate a person who has expressed a complaint from a chronic complainer, to me chronic complainers for whatever reason seem unable to 'think themselves happy' and I am not sure if is some sort of neuron imbalance or if it is just a bad attitude, but I am sure of that fact that these people drain me. A chronic complainer sucks the very energy of life out of me and I think often I end up feeling the things that they think they are feeling. (yes I said -think they are feeling). 

If more than one person is constantly telling you that you need to see the good in life, you are a chronic complainer, If people after 2 conversations try to avoid you, then you probably are a chronic complainer, if your friends are constantly validating things they say to you and ending it with "why do you always have to see the worse in things?" , I would say you most likely are a chronic complainer, if you are sad all the time (your day is never going right, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to improve your situation) , you sounding like a chronic complainer to me. I would offer you some suggestions but I know your problems are too much for anyone to understand but you...right?

I would say this though to those who are looking for ways to deal with chronic complainers, just ignore them if they suck the life out of you.  Yes I know that sounds cruel but jeez dealing with chronic complainers is far more cruel.

Leave a Reply